Pictures of Zona Colonial and more

platanito

Oct 30, 2005
;)
I have a project to complete and I need your expert advise. I need to take pictures of "Lugares con Encanto" of the old city (Zona Colonial) and any other interesting and pretty places of the Capital.

I will be most grateful if you help/direct me where to go to take these pictures. Any other area within the perimeter of the capital that I should think about other along with the Old City?

Thank you very much!
Platanito

Goll

Mar 10, 2009
Use your eyes

Walk around the Zona with your camera. Your own eyes should tell you what is enchanting.

Aug 19, 2004
Agree with #2 - go to Zona Colonial and start walking. "Lugares con Encanto" would be difficult to define.

You may want to extend your walk into Cuidad Nueva and Gazcue.

Photostudio99

Jan 12, 2011
IMG_9135jpgsmall.jpg

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
What exactly are you shooting?
Girls or buildings, if you want to take photos of pretty things then firstly get rid of the model and concentrate on what is around you. Buildings or girls, there are plenty of pretty things to be photographed around the Capital, feet and eyes, oh and good taste is all you need.;)

Photostudio99

Jan 12, 2011
Anatacio

I’m fashion photographer and I needed all time pretty model and nice back drop (old building like in Santo Domingo)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The Alcazar de Col?n
Museo de Casas Reales
La Casa de ???? on the other side of the street!!
Ozama Fort
And the old part of the city wall where the first shot of the war(?) of Independence was fired...

and any side street, I mean,they are nearly 500 years old!!

HB

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I hope to return soon for a week, to capture all the sites in the Colonial Zone that were my playground a long time ago.