"Jetairfly" Tui Airlines Belgium start service Brussels - La Romana

oo-lrm

Aug 13, 2007
Lrm

Hope thy fly decent hours!
Something like BRU 08h00 STD and LRM 14h00 STD with a nice business class.
I think this will not happen unfortunatly!

E

engineerfg

just saw this, these cabins...are they the easy jet variety? if so, 400 euros 1 way aint much of a discount for those crappy no recline no business class cabins...it is 9 hours folks! :(

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
We flew back one way from Brussels on Jetair to POP for 299 euros. When we got to the airport you could upgrade for 49 euros so we did. It was a great flight. The thing about Jetair is the flight prices go up and down at a whim. The upgrade online by the way was 99 euros. The food was very good. They gave us a hand held player with tv shows, movies and music videos which in coach is 8 euros free on the upgrade. Champagne at take off, cordials, wine, beer enflight. I'm not sure about the coach seats but they looked better than the coach seats we took on a Delta flight.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Jetairfly is not bad for a charter, I flew worse ones.
Not to compare of course with a line flight but still.
If you can upgrade, DO IT, its worth every penny, more leg space which I find very important), a lot more peace in upgrade (considerable more quite in the upgrade seats), better food and drinks and DVD player are free of charge.

Anybody can tell me what would be the best for me to fly? To POP like I alway's do or should I try out the Romana flight in future?

I live in Jarabacoa and fly frequently to Belgium.

Thx

Acira