Capella Beach Resort

N

Norman

Has anyone got a review of the Capella Beach Resort in Juan Dolio? Planning a trip in March...

Thanks.

D

DR One

Check the message board archives search and the resort database, links at the top of this message board page.

N

Norman

Thanks! I had already checked but that hotel is not on the resort database. I was wondering if anyone has been there and if there are any comments about it.

Thanks, from near Toronto

D

DR One

Do a search of the message board archives, link at the top of the message board index page. This hotel is lovely, has some of the best rooms in the area. It was built by a wealthy Dominican who called it her "doll house".

N

Natasha Lopez

Norman:

This past June friends of mine stayed at Capella for a week and they seemed to enjoy it very much. Since I drove them there, I took a look at the resort grounds and they indeed were beautiful. The rooms were also very attractive and nicely decorated. I did not get to see the beach. Overall, my friends said they had a great time and that they would go back there in a second.

Hope this helps.

Natasha

N

Norman

Thank you so much Dolores! Checking the archives was very helpful-we found a lot of interesting information. This must surely be one of the best message boards on the web. If you have time, could you please let me know if the Capella has an e-mail address ? I could't find one.

Thanks again for your help,

Norman

D

DR One

Contact Mr. L?pez, who is very helpful. He works in sales. You can reach him at a_lopezdeharo@hotmail.com