2011 serie del caribe

steveo

Dec 18, 2007
If you should get information on buying tickets to the 2011 serie del caribe, would you please respond?

thanks

Steve

Mooreman

Jul 15, 2007
Tickets? I cannot even confirm the date of the damn thing and I called the freaking stadium today. He said, Oh, I don't know. UGH!

steveo

Dec 18, 2007
serie

Mooreman

If memory is correct, they start selling tickets in September.

My email is

ohnsman1@comcast.net

First game is Monday, January 31.
I have some websites with very little info
I can share.

Steve

Mooreman

Jul 15, 2007
don't know

Historically the Series has run February 2nd through February 7th. I know the 2nd is a big festival day in Mayaguez, so maybe they don't want it to start that day or maybe they just want two more days between the end and Spring Training. Either way it is beyond me how they can announce where the games will be played in 2013 yet CANNOT POST the start date for the event that starts in 5 months. I mean they have not even confirmed that 2012 will be in Santo Domingo, but after the failure of Santiago I can't imagine it will be anywhere else, but still. We know 2013 and we don't even know 2011 yet. I cannot tell you how many places I've checked, people I've called, and people I have messaged on Facebook, and NOBODY can give me any information.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hi, where is the best place to buy a jersey for the Dominican Republic teams and find the roster for the players from the United States that play there and which team they play with, like maybe a albert Pujols World Baseball Clasic jersey or a Robinson Cano Dominican Republic Jersey with the team he played for there? Thanks in advance,
Biggs :)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Reactions: rice&beans

buckeyechuck

Jan 21, 2011
some good sites

Hi, where is the best place to buy a jersey for the Dominican Republic teams and find the roster for the players from the United States that play there and which team they play with, like maybe a albert Pujols World Baseball Clasic jersey or a Robinson Cano Dominican Republic Jersey with the team he played for there? Thanks in advance,
Biggs :)

You may have an answer to this but MLB.com has info on rosters for the winter leagues. Ebay may be a good place to acquire jerseys. I bought a Dominicana jersey from the World Baseball Classic there.

buckeyechuck

Jan 21, 2011
series del caribe 2012

I would appreciate any information on obtaining tickets to the Serie del Caribe in Santo Domingo in 2012. I will provide same if I get any as I have a friend w/ connections there. I am planning to go w/ some friends.