Police Certificate..re Immigration Canada

shawna

Apr 25, 2007
Hey does anyone know the cost of the police certificate from Santo Domingo and also about the cost of the bus to and from there?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Last edited:

ElizaJ

Oct 15, 2008
hello .. I'm Dominican.. I got my police certificate in november last year in Santo domingo... The certificate costs 300RD legalizado. I need more information to help you with the bus.

shawna

Apr 25, 2007
Thanks everyone for your help....and Eliza he is in Puerto Plata so I bus from there to Santo Domingo... Also has anyone recently got there police certificate from Puerto Plata??

ElizaJ

Oct 15, 2008
to transfer you to santo domingo from puerto plata you can use caribe tours(Puerto Plata to Santo Domingo is 300RD) also this company is the most closer para el police certificate. sorry about my english

jean2006

Mar 11, 2006
Police Certificate in SD same day?

Does anyone know, if we take the bus early on a Monday morning from Puerto Plata to Santo Domingo to get the police certificate done, do we get the certificate the same day or do we have to wait?
Thanks in advance!

ElizaJ

Oct 15, 2008
police certificate is completed in 15-20 minutes(the same day) ... the first autbus caribe tours leaves Puerto plata at 5:00 in the morning. You need for certificate:
Your cedula and 300RD.

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
We got his police certificate done in Puerto Plata it is done at the court house it took us one day to get but we went at the end of the day so if you go in the morning you might get it back the same day. I don't remember how much it cost but it wasn't very much.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Please take note that the rules have changed and the link provided in post 2 police reports have to now be done in Santo Domingo.

Applications must be made in person at the office of the Prosecutor Generalin Santo Domingo.
Procuraduria General de la Republica Dominicana
Ave. Jim?nez Moya esq. Juan Ventura Sim?n
Palacio de Justicia, Centro de los Heroes
Santo Domingo, <ABBR title="Republic of the Dominican">Rep. Dom.</ABBR>
Telephone: 809-533-3522/809-533-2250
E-mail: info@procuraduria.goc.do

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inform...ert/central-south-amer/dominican-republic.asp