Melany's mother seeking a real job!

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
For those who are not familiar with "my" Melany here's are a few links:

1. MELANY-1-Can anyone help me help this kid? Sorry L O N G post! - DR1 Dominican Republic Forums
  2. MELANY-2-Juan Bosch and Junot Diaz step aside then here comes... - DR1 Dominican Republic Forums
I won't discuss her mother's previous occupations :tired:... but she has tried on and off to get a "regular" job. The problem was, it usually turned out a poorly paid bar job at which it was easy for her to fall off the bandwagon again and follow a bar acquaintance in the hopes of "better opportunities".

Anyways, she can use a computer has for Dominican standards acceptable grammar, some limited German knowledge (she lived there a while), she is not un-intelligent and in an a certain way quite "business minded". In my opinion quite capable to learn too and can be dressed to look professional.
She has asked me for help to look for a secretary/receptionist job around Sosua (where she lives). No sorry, no resume here.

So, if anybody feels strongly about getting a mother a chance into a more orderly life... feel free to let me know (PM / e-mail) and I will get you together.

... J-D