DR guy talked to Molly!

mollyjean

Jul 8, 2010
Hey everyone, this is taking off from my last post.......The last post was a bit brutal but I will take it as my initiation process. I will try to be more polite to all of you as I ask the same of you.

You all seemed to be correct in your DR assesment.

Turns out "the gym" guy has figured out how to speak English. Enough so that we can have a conversation. Initially he told me he spoke no English so that is kinda of strange. Hasn't asked me out but I have a feeling it is coming.

He lives in the US with some old lady (which he met in the DR while she was visiting the DR) She helped come to the US. I think the best part was when he said he goes back to the DR to work and visit his family every few months, but has no wife......yeah, right

Doesn't work in the US becasue of his English.

Needless to say that this came as a total bummer.

But, A BIG THANKS to all of you guys for your input. Because of your advice this chick will not be "sankied". You all gave me good words of wisdom and stuff to look for in my conversation. As it's coming out of his mouth I was thinking, "OMG, this sounds all so familiar".

So thanks again guys:)
MOLLY

Reactions: jrhartley

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Hahahahaha............mollyjean, you hung in there, and did not give up!!! Good for you girl, Ya gotta let me know when you SEAL the DEAL........No pun intended with the word SEAL........LOL PS.............I will be expecting explicit details from the personal messages you will be sending me in the future. (Please don't tell me you don't kiss and tell) Just kiddin I'm happy you have made some PROGRESS!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Good Golly Ms. Molly, you seem to be jolly.

Us Dr1'ers sometimes know what we are talking about.

No harm, no foul.

Good for you, you blond blue eyed goddess, lol.;);)