out of reading material.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
I've got quite a few books here that I'm done with and I need something to read!

Is anyone interested in a book swap here in Santiago?

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
I've got quite a few books here that I'm done with and I need something to read!

Is anyone interested in a book swap here in Santiago?

English books?

I am!

Warning my books are heavily read ...

But honestly if you need some new stuff I can just give them away. What kind of literature do you like?

Swap would have to be Friday or August 26 and later.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Me, too....what do you like? I have tons of books...and I am close to DavidZ so you could do a 2 fer 1.....

You know where I live????Metropolitana at the corner of Rep?blica del L?bano (Calle 9).Behind the big evergreen....Sign on the corner says Macao Grill....

HB

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
2 words:

1) Kimble

2) ebooks

Do you mean Kindle :cheeky: ??

Don't get me wrong, looking at those it seems pretty neat but there will NEVER be a substitute for a good book that doesn't require energy, even if the batt. last for 2 weeks...

I mean with a good book and traveling you can use it as a pillow, as a table, as a weapon, as a fan, as fire starter, conversation starter...

With a good book at home you can use it to even-out tables or beds as well. Mop up spilled water, remind children to not eat with their elbows on the table...

I love books and even though I'll probably end up getting a kindle one day I still expect to have a library in my house and you can bet it will be full of medical reference books/ non fiction /fiction not kindles ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A very good friend has just declared that he is now total Kindle...no more paper books..

And he is a reader!!

HB

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
i agree, i need a BOOK! i used to read books on tape when i took long drives and that wasnt' so bad, but i can't even figure out how to check my email on my stupid itouch let alone read a book on it