What are the best clubs/discotheques in the DR ??

T

Tamara

Hello everybody.

Me and my friends have plans to visit the DR this summer. Therefore we would like to know which are the most famous discotheques, or which discotheque you find very good and why. Please also tell me what kinds of music they play in these places. We would like to be informed about good clubs in different places, like in Sosua as well as Playa Doradado as well in Santo Domingo. Thank you very much.

D

DR One

Try a search in the archives...

Have had a few postings relating to this topic.

M

Mickey4DR

Hi I can tell you that Jubilee in The Jaragua Hotel in Santo Domingo is very good. Friday nights people of early twenties and so on go. It's a nice place to go have some drinks and dance. The music is great. You get merengue, salsa, house and bachata (but not very often) you should have a fun night there.

T

Tamara

Re: Try a search in the archives...

Hi DR ONE Thanks for responding at my message. There is only one problem : I don't know what you mean. Can you please explain? What is the address of the archives. Where can I find these archives? I hope that you'll responding soon. Thanks

D

DR One

Look at the links at the top of the message board, it's named "Message Archive"

Rob.

G

Giovanni

The best clubs/discotheques in santo domingo with their days are:

Neon: Wednesday, Saturdays and Sunday. Music: Techno, merengue, salsa, alternative 80's, etc. Jubilee: Fridays. Music: same as above. Schizo: Thursday and Saturday, music is pretty the same as jubilee and neon.

If you need more information send me an email,

Giovanni