phone number needed

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Does anyone knows Banco Popular Dominicano 's phone number in Santiago please?
Thanks in advance.
I can't find it in the yellow pages....

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
"Contact us and let us provide efficient answers to all your needs and requirements. If you have any suggestions or inquiries call Telebanco Popular to the numbers (809) 544.5555 or 1.809.200.5555 free of charge for the rest of the country, or write an e-mail to contactenos@bpd.com.do"

Isn't Google wonderful! LOL

Reactions: Lucille

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Does anyone knows Banco Popular Dominicano 's phone number in Santiago please?
Thanks in advance.
I can't find it in the yellow pages....

Hello Lucy, from my 3 years with Banco Polular, they would NEVER give me their local Santiago number. Y and I were always told we had to communicate through their office in the Capital, and I tried. Hopefully someone else here was able to squeeze one out of them and can give it to you.
By the way, when are we going to have that Bar-b-que?
Anymore mangos.......they were the best...

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
"Contact us and let us provide efficient answers to all your needs and requirements. If you have any suggestions or inquiries call Telebanco Popular to the numbers (809) 544.5555 or 1.809.200.5555 free of charge for the rest of the country, or write an e-mail to contactenos@bpd.com.do"

Isn't Google wonderful! LOL

Some reputation points are great too......lol..lol...;)
thanks bd

Reactions: Tamborista

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Hello Lucy, from my 3 years with Banco Polular, they would NEVER give me their local Santiago number. Y and I were always told we had to communicate through their office in the Capital, and I tried. Hopefully someone else here was able to squeeze one out of them and can give it to you.
By the way, when are we going to have that Bar-b-que?
Anymore mangos.......they were the best...

Hi there,
The backyard is full of sweet oranges, guava and grapefruit.....You are welcome to come to pick them up.... mangos are almost over, I find 3 or 4 a day on the floor.....
Let's plan the bar-b-que....lol....

Reactions: waytogo