Jarabacoa Guest House - Great place to stay!

Calmclam

Mar 29, 2005
My Dominican hosts and I spent two days/nights at Tim Horn's Jarabacoa Guest House recently. Took me some research to find it but it was well worth it. Tim has a separate two-story building on his property with 2-bedroom lodgings upstairs and down. Comfortable and clean. Tim meets you in Jarabacoa to lead you home but it's really not that complicated once you have seen the way. Easy travel to town and all the scenic places. And, for a little bit extra, breakfast on the patio in the middle of the yard. Cool. Ask Tim about the other Jimenoa waterfall - there are two. We didn't know this until we were ready to leave. Oh well, guess we have to go again! Pobrecitos :bunny:

Jarabacoa Guest House
Tim Horn
Guest-House Jarabacoa - Dominikanische Republik - Domrep

Tel.: (01)(1) 809-365 9102
Cel.: (01)(1) 809-848 54 21

(Yes, this is shameless promotion, but by a client who wants to make it easier for others to find this great place to stay)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Tim is a nice guy. The place is in a residential area and a good spot if you want to crash for a few days in Jarabacoa. You also have the added advantage of tapping into Tim's expert knowledge of the area.

TimH

Aug 4, 2004
www.guesthouse-jarabacoa.com
Thanks so much again. I have always two guys at hand who speak a decent english, are legal tour-guides, give you a reasonable rate for outdoor activities, have something to say about the area and are no hustling riff-raffs hanging around the Caribe Tours area.