Nice Hotel where I can relax?

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
I am looking to find a nice hotel that is quiet. I want to lay by the pool and relax. Looking to spend around $100 night. Open to all areas expect the east coast.

May 29, 2006
In Sosua, you may want to check out Hotel Tropix. It is not far from the town central but small with about a dozen rooms and not chica friendly as far as I know. It was a favorite for Peace Corps people taking breaks when I was in town. I liked that they had a courtisy bar where you could get beers and put the money in a donation box. No music, just a small pool and a big hammock. For Cabarete, I like Hotel Kaoba where you can get bungalos. Both well under $100/night. If you could mention a town, it might help people make reccommendations...

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
I am open to any location. I have been around the whole country, but it is hard to find a place to lay by the pool and have someone serve you a drink. I am looking for a boutique hotel. A hotel that has service.

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
Casa Bonita is exactly the type of hotel that I am looking for, but the rooms start at $200 per night.