Twin Axle Trailer for private use

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
There is a company in Europe that makes single and twin axle trailers for towing behind cars and small SUV's / trucks etc (Indespension UK is the British supply company). I am looking for a small trailer, twin axle with drop back able to carry 8x4 plywood sheets, sheetrock etc within the body of the trailer. So a internal base of say 9'x 5'would be ideal. I had one in the UK, many years of service and thousands of miles with no trouble. Are these available anywere in the DR ?
I'd appreciate info on new or 2nd hand in good condition, preferebly with electrics (brake lights and driving lights working etc).

Thanks

FM

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
There is a company in Europe that makes single and twin axle trailers for towing behind cars and small SUV's / trucks etc (Indespension UK is the British supply company). I am looking for a small trailer, twin axle with drop back able to carry 8x4 plywood sheets, sheetrock etc within the body of the trailer. So a internal base of say 9'x 5'would be ideal. I had one in the UK, many years of service and thousands of miles with no trouble. Are these available anywere in the DR ?
I'd appreciate info on new or 2nd hand in good condition, preferebly with electrics (brake lights and driving lights working etc).

Thanks

FM

Send a PM to Cobraboy. I believe he uses one to transport motorbikes and I'm sure will tell you how he got it, local, imported etc.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
You have a PM. I may have what you're looking for available.