Gorgeous Penthouse Rental - Bavaro

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Available as of today is this gorgeous 1,800 square foot, 2 story, 2 bedroom penthouse in the Cortecito area of Bavaro. The condo has an immense pool, is close to all the services Cortecito has to offer and most importantly is a short 5 minute walk to the beach!

Vacationers can choose to rent one room or the entire condo at a great price.

Check out my ad on dr1.com here: Bavaro : Dominican Republic Rentals : Condo For Rent

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Good to know. If I know of anybody interested in renting in Cortecito short term I will send them your way.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Is that a competitive price for an apartment rental in that area?
Compared to what one could get for $125 a night in the Cabarete/Sosua area the accommodations appear pretty basic. And prices don't include use of A/C or dryer?

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Is that a competitive price for an apartment rental in that area?
Compared to what one could get for $125 a night in the Cabarete/Sosua area the accommodations appear pretty basic. And prices don't include use of A/C or dryer?

Thanks for your comment. I just got the condo last week and yes, my first guests rented out a room at my asking price.

My pricing is negotiable and I'm still studying the market. My prices came from my neighbors who are renting their penthouses even a bit more expensive.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Congrats on the new condo!
If it's priced competitively, more power to you.

The Punta Cana/Bavaro area is one of the few that I've not travelled to as it just seems so far from Santiago or the north coast. From what I hear, it's more what one thinks of in terms of the 'postcard caribbean'. If I make it that way, will keep in mind your condo!