Vacation rentals next to the beach?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
When we go to Samana, we usually stay at an all-inclusive resort.

But this time, we wanted to stay at a vacation rental. It would be somewhere next to the beach. Maybe an apartment or a small villa with a view... We'd be buying all the food and doing all the cooking, cleaning, etc...

I've found several 'vacation rentals' which are basically all-inclusive resorts without the 'all-inclusive'. We don't want to stay at a hotel room, and we don't want to share with other people. It would also be great if we had our own private swimming pool.

What places would you suggest?

Thanks.

thurston

Apr 21, 2007
Hi, if you like Las Terrenas you could try Hotel La Dolce Vita, nice clean safe apartments next to the beach, or you could try Susan77 she has vacation retals.

Have fun

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Samana

Please check back in a few hours, and look at my property by location: Samana, Las Galeras. I had a listing, but forgot to renew it. It is at the Coves, near El Frances, and has a small quiet beach, a beautiful pool, and a full kitchen where you can do your cooking. You can also have the locals catch you some fish, and grill it outside.

ninapup

Sep 16, 2004
You can check out the rentals on Homeaway.com. There are several rentals in Las Terrenas on or very near the beach. You can deal with the owners directly and it seems to work well.

lisaM1

Jun 27, 2008
hi
we own a lovely apartment in las terrenas it is advertised on homeaway.com rental number 327973 it is safe well equipped yard tv watchman etc. check it out
thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Punta Rucia. Rustic, extremely quiet, a real "getaway"...no pools. no TV, little radio. no newspapers. spotty cell phone service..
Fantastic eating at Elsa's, great swimming snorkling.
End of the world for reading, thinking and being restored..

HB

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Villa Rental Las Terrenas, Samana Peninsual

It would be hard to find a nicer beach in the DR than Playa Ballenos in Las Teirrenas. This beach is very rarely crowded. It is directly across the street from rental villas and a short distance to restaurants, bars and disco. Check out www.vacapedia.com/vacation-rental or google Las Terrenas Vacation Rentals. I am in no way affiliated with this web or its villa rentals. I promise you won't go wrong coming to Las Terrenas. It is a hip beach town where you can relax all day and party all night if you care to.

S

phuong

May 7, 2011
Hi,
If you think abt spending sometime in Bavaro-Punta Cana, take a look at Vacation condo rental - full furnished-5 mins walking from the beach with very reasonable price. Any question, feel free to contact nguyenphuongvt@gmail.com
Regards,