Casa Los Suenos - Playa Chiquita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Me and 6 of my friends plan on staying here next Thursday-Monday.

The Villa

Have a few questions that maybe the good people of DR1 can clarify for me.

How is the surrounding area? I believe its a stand alone house with no gate around it but the management has stated it comes with a security guard so that makes me feel better since the grounds seem so open.

Any restaurants in close proximity or will we have to trek to the main part of Sosua to dine? I was thinking about getting a chef to cook two meals per day If regular restaurants are too far to eat at.

Any motoconcho or taxis in the area? I realize its a residential neighborhood but was wondering how far one would have to walk to hail a taxi/moto? We were thinking of hiring a driver for $400 that would pick us up from the airport and transport us everywhere we need to go at any time instead of winging it. So we can all go to Cabarete together and maybe a few other excursions. Any Thoughts?

Any other input or tidbits you can help me out with I'm all ears!

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Does anyone know anything about Playa Chiquita and about this location If it's in decent walking distance to clubs/restaurants/bars and If it is a good area? Headed down on Thursday and would like any advice you can give me. Thanks.

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
Hi,

It's a quiet area however all downtown Sosua attractions/restaurants are only a few minutes by moto concho. There's always a bunch just up the street under the tree before Hotel Voramar. So you will not have to walk far to hail one.

Status
Not open for further replies.