Anyone know of this company? Airport transport/transfers etc.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
They seem to cover everything, is why I'm unsure as to why I am unable to find any feedback on them, anywhere, seems odd!

Feb 7, 2007
All I know is they have been around since before I first came to DR over 5 years ago. They are not a fly by night operation.

Aug 21, 2007
They have an office in Sosua. On the same street as Banco Popular, on the other side of the street, down near the corner where the little park is.

Lindsey

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Folks are often shocked by the cost of General Aviation. They think it should somehow be less expensive than an airline; after all, the planes are small, and small=less expensive.

Small aircraft are very expensive to operate, and bizjets EXTREMELY expensive to operate.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The WB's flight would be as costly as quoted..... one plane, 2 pilots, maybe a nurse or two, alot of fuel and one passenger - Mr WB

Thats going to cost money..... to say nothing of the home trip = empty.

Thats one problem in RD.... hard to knock off a cheap deadhead

WW

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
By law, the pilots must be Dominican.

If holding residencia means Dominican then this could be the case. Or if a person can actually change nationality somehow. This guy is Austrian and is a pilot and has pilotted here for a considerable length of time.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Regular Flights in the Dominican Republic

As it says, anyone know anything about this company at all?

Cheers!!

Well I can answer my own question on this company. I used them in the end and it is a very simplistic set up, the owner is a nice guy and an overall friendly experience. So if anyone was considering using them then I would recomend them in a flash. Punta Cana to downtown Santo Domingo 2 hours 35 mins.