The Most Beautiful Places In The Dominican Republic

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
These photographs are beautiful! You've captured some wonderful scenes, the best the DR has to offer. Just lovely! Thank you! For those travelers who have never been outside of the capitol and other typical tourist areas, or the AIs, here are examples of just how much you are missing.

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
These photographs are beautiful! You've captured some wonderful scenes, the best the DR has to offer. Just lovely! Thank you! For those travelers who have never been outside of the capitol and other typical tourist areas, or the AIs, here are examples of just how much you are missing.

Thank you sir!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Can I recommend this thread for a sticky.......the pictures should be seen by anyone thinking of coming here

Islander777

Sep 19, 2008
I vote for merger with Dominican Beauty thread which is one of the sweetest ever! Fabulous photos's. Are some HDR or Tone Mapped?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I vote for merger with Dominican Beauty thread which is one of the sweetest ever! Fabulous photos's. Are some HDR or Tone Mapped?

ah but dont you think two nice threads are better than one

there are countless not so nice ones that could all be merged lol

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Great photos - a compilation of great work by many photographers whose photos of the DR appear on flickr.