Majestic Elegance

sandman_0712

Sep 1, 2010
Hello everyone. Just registered and appreciate the information I have found already! I am on my way down to Punta Cana in Oct. and have been watching the weather lately especially earl and fiona. Hopefully everything stays good! This will be my second visit in the last three years. I loved it so much the first time I said I would always go back any chance I got. I stayed at Barcelo Bavaro Palace last time, this time is Majestic Elegance. How is it there? I booked with friends who were already staying there so I didn't really do much reading up on it. Anyone know who to contact at the hotel if I had any questions. Of course after i bought the vacation package from my travel agent she has gone on vacation herself for two weeks and I have not been able to contact her. Thanks, looking forward to the trip

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
dont worry, you made the right decision. Majestic Elegance is for me, the best hotel for the money in PC. I?d been there 5 times and always everything works perfect. they also has the best strech of beach in PC. very clear and clean water.
If you have the chance make an upgrade to The Elegance Club, it worths.

sandman_0712

Sep 1, 2010
That is exactly what we did! Upgraded to Elegance Club Junior suite. Glad to hear we made a good choice!

2thebeach

May 7, 2010
best choice

Great choice you made! Majestic is the best all inclusive I've ever stayed in. Awesome food choices, great entertainment and terrific service!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the nicer Beach you had at the Barcelo Palace Hotel,
but for everything else the Elegance is 5 classes better.
ways better service, better food, much better rooms.
to book the small Club Sections or tostay on the regular side is each's personal preference.
me and the Mrs will be back at the Elegance this month for a 2nd week, we been there for a week in May this year.
we prefer the regular side a lot over the Club section.
great resort, always worth the bucks spent.
have fun
Mike

GSDsky

Sep 5, 2010
Mike

Just found out this weekend that 2 other couples travelling with us this year just booked Jamaica. DW and I are still thinking the Majestic Elegence even though we have never been. You have been many times and I am confused on the rooms. DW (Dear Wife) wants an oceanview since we are doing a land vacation vs a cruise. I surrender but I see we should book the the elegence section which is not a problem. I am asking for some advice on what I should book as the last thing I want is 2 weeks of "I told you we should taken a cruise"! There is not enough beer in the DR to help me through that.

Thanks in advance

GSDsky

Sep 5, 2010
Thanks

Much appreciated and I think it's you I call for Beyond the Beach materials.

If so I will be in touch and you get to meet the DW!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
ha ha ha,
if you stay at any of the Cabeza de Toro Hotels like the Natura Park, Dreams Palm Beach, BeLive Grand or Catalonia resort, then it would be me who has to face the DW to catch the school materials, yes, lol.
other Hotels are out of my own reach, but if you send your travel details on time I may be able to provide a Day and Time when one of our excursions catches customers at your Hotellobby, so you could leave the stuff with the Guide/Driver.
thank you very much for assisting the Dominican Kids
Mike