Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A plug for Britannia Bar - Sosa

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A plug for Britannia Bar - Sosa

My wife and I are sitting a Britannia right now. I just had the pork medallions and mashed potatos and all I can say is WOW. The food, service, and price are exceptional. Met the new owner, Ray. Seems like an excellent guy and is obviously doing some good things here. Just sayin'
    Last edited by jrhartley; 09-06-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: title altered

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been there many times......I'm jealous.......lol

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

What town is this in??

AE

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It is in Sosua, and I second Camden Tom's sentiments.

Ray and Sue are great people, and they are doing an excellent job since they bought the place from Paul.

The food, service, and staff are top-drawer, and the owners are in a class by themselves.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default In Sosua, Pedro Clisante.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    What town is this in??

AE
    The area is not one that my wife and I, or friends, wish to be in or around after sunset. Not even to drive down the street.

I wish them luck.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who only have the nerve to scurry in and out of town during the daylight hours, Britannia is also open for breakfast and lunch, with which they do an equally excellent job.

There's always one.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Street

We don't care much for that street either after sundown, but Britannia is fine if you get a table off the drag. I do really like the wait staff, and the owners. The food is good, well-priced bar food and more with specials. Very accommodating. Well worth a try. If only Ilana the new Mayor would close the street from 7 at night to 7 a.m. to vehicular traffic. What a difference that would make to Sosua. What a difference. Still beating that drum.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The area is not one that my wife and I, or friends, wish to be in or around after sunset. Not even to drive down the street.

I wish them luck.
    So why post, get on with your pure living and leave comments void, void! The bar has always been class and and worked well, to keep this against the odds deserves great appreciation and respect. God bless them and let's hope you can make a drive down the street one day without peeing your pants. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep that place as good as it is?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacio View Post
    So why post, get on with your pure living and leave comments void, void! The bar has always been class and and worked well, to keep this against the odds deserves great appreciation and respect. God bless them and let's hope you can make a drive down the street one day without peeing your pants. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep that place as good as it is?
    Amen brother.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacio View Post
    I think it was a reaosnable comment - Sousa (especially at night) is not to everyones taste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast