Thomas Cook Summer 2011 Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Afternoon all,
No sure if this should be in the travel forum so please move it mods if you need to.
Just been talking to my local Thomas Cook shop about our flight booking for May 2011 from <st1:city w:st="on">Manchester</st1:city> <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1></st1></st1:country-region>to Puerto Plata. They have informed me that the Manchester to Puerto Plata charter flight, for the summer season next year, is being reduced from once a week to once a fortnight!
This will seriously affect the number of people they will be bringing into the North. Admittedly most are destined for the AI?s but there are a fair proportion of passengers that just book flight only & arrange their own accommodation, as we do.
I have been unable to find out about whether this is happening at all the other UK airports but will keep trying.
Also, the premium seats are to be scrapped and the whole plane will be economy only. The reason is that the air passenger duty that is to be charged on premium seats will be so much it will not be worth Thomas Cook providing them!<o>
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif
</o>

Status
Not open for further replies.