British Airways flights Good deal!!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know about what i consider a good deal from B.A, My friend has just booked from London Gatwick to Punta Cana return for 588 pounds including all taxes, surcharges, meals, and includes 28 Kilos of luggage, 8 kilos more than British Charter flights allow.

The flight is essentially direct, but does make a quick stop off in Antigua, but no plane change.

Now because Thomsons and Thomas cook are all one company flight only prices are not as competetive as they used to be.

I have a friend staying with me now and the cheapest flight she could find was 571 pounds, so anyone thinking of travelling to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo to the UK or vice versa should really check out the B.A flights.

They also fly daily.

Hope that comes in handy for someone!!

Aug 19, 2004
Useful info - the problem for us is getting from Punta Cana to SD and vice versa. At least from Puerta Plata/Sosua there is Caribe Tours to SD. Is there anything comparable in Punta Cana? Price is very much dependent on season. At the moment charterflights have flights to PP for about ?400 in January.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
You have to take Caribe/Metro to the capital and then Expreso B?varo to the east - some of their buses go as far as the airport.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
B.A is not in Santo domingo:tired:

Oh yes, you are quite right. When i put in Gatwick to Santo Domingo it came up with a price and dates, but when you go further in it actually breaks it down into a connection in miami and a American Airline flight into Santo Domingo.

My mistake.

There does seemt o be some good deals if booking before the 14th of september though.