Cheap Hotel

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
Looking for a cheap but desent hotel near the Canadian Embassy. Any help would be greatly apprecaite.
Thanks in advance.

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
This is the address of the Embassy
Av. Winston Churchill 1099
Torre Citigroup en Acr?polis Center, piso 18
Ensanche Piantini, Santo Domingo
Dominican Republic

I am looking under $100 for sure. Around 50 - 60 would be nice it is just for the night as I am coming from POP.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Just my 2 pesos..........

..............I am looking under $100 for sure. Around 50 - 60 would be nice it is just for the night as I am coming from POP.
If you don't mind taking a taxi (150-200 $RD) to and from the Embassy I would suggest Hotel Venezia @ 1500 pesos per night. Regardless of which hotel you pick you will still have a minimum taxi ride of 150 $RD each way. Hotel Venezia is close to Zona Colonial and the Malecon.

located in the heart of Santo Domingo

Another good hotel @ 1500 pesos would be the Carey House. Only problem with the Carey House it is not within easy walking distance of restaurants, the Zona, or the Malecon.

.::Welcome to carey House Hotel::.

I have stayed several times at both and enjoyed my stay.

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
We have a car. We just want to spend the night in SD. We have never really seen it so we are going to go early and spend the night and than we will be there for when the embassy opens and still have some time there.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
We have a car. We just want to spend the night in SD. We have never really seen it so we are going to go early and spend the night and than we will be there for when the embassy opens and still have some time there.

OK, in that case try Hotel Venezia. The hotel is located on Avenida Independencia and easy to find.

Do you need driving directions?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

You can park your car in the secure parking area and easily walk to El Conde, Parque Independencia, Zona Colonial, the Malecon, and several restaurants.

I believe the rooms with two beds are 1800 pesos. The rooms are small but very nice. A/C, small frig, in room Wi-Fi, iron available, and restaurant on premises.

aon6yt.jpg

sweedh.jpg

rt01i0.jpg

33op9n4.jpg

2s1mcgo.jpg