Needing a Property Management Company/Person, Cabarete

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Well after ten years with a wonderful couple as Property Managers of our property, they wish to finally retire and enjoy their life in the D.R. A well deserved rest!! Therefore, my husband and I are now looking for a new Property Management company/individual, to start in March 2011, that can perform the same responsibilities as the previous managers.

Our villa is located in Pro Cab, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, private pool on 800 sq mtr property. It is not a particularly high-end villa therefore not for North Coast Management. I have done the search and have not come up with any solid contact information. Have also looked at Amber Coast who I will contact but would really like someone who also lives in Pro Cab, for ease of performing duties. We do the rentals paperwork and funds in our home country, sending money down to an account in Cabarete.

Any further contacts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! It would not be a full time job as the villa usually in the fall remains vacant with periods of vacancy throughtout the year.

Thanks in advance!!