the best lawyer for trafic-cases on the northcoast

Franz

Dec 30, 2006
who is the best lawyer for trafic-cases on the northcoast ?

has anyone experience with the lawyer Mr. Felipe Emiliano?

thanks for your answer!

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Dominican Traffic School

who is the best lawyer for trafic-cases on the northcoast ?

has anyone experience with the lawyer Mr. Felipe Emiliano?

thanks for your answer!

Why get an attorney on a simple traffic case when that attorney most likely will cost more than the price of the traffic ticket that will not impact your license in your country of origin? If your name is Franz, there's a 99.9 % chance you are a white guy and either a vacationer or a resident. Do you really think you can "win" in RD? Discretion is the better part of valor. Pick your fights.

Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

baby bori

May 18, 2010
Why get an attorney on a simple traffic case when that attorney most likely will cost more than the price of the traffic ticket that will not impact your license in your country of origin? If your name is Franz, there's a 99.9 % chance you are a white guy and either a vacationer or a resident. Do you really think you can "win" in RD? Discretion is the better part of valor. Pick your fights.

Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

I wholeheartedly agree Franz just pay the traffic ticket and avoid the additional costs of obtaining an attorney and the aggravation of the this procedure!!!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
The guy may have been involved in a fatality ( presume that would still come under traffic?), in which case I reckon he might well need some legal support.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Milking the Cow

There are so many cases for which you need a laywer here.
For instance:
- Insurance does not pay.
- Motoconcho wants new moto, because HE crashed into your car's back.
- Passenger (girl on motoconcho) demands a large sum of money because your blowing the horn made her fall off the moto.

Those cases did happen.
There are cases where a "victim" teams up with a laywer, the fiscal and the judge and "witnesses"....

donP

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

:tired:

I'm from the government and I'm here to help

I love you I want to marry you

The OP didn't exactly state what the 'traffic case' is did he?

Does anybody know anything about the specific lawyer he asked about?

Anyone?
Bueller?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Without more specifics, it is kind of hard to make suggestions, and with 3000 persons saying they are lawyers and are not....well who knows?

HB

Franz

Dec 30, 2006
Do you really think you can "win" in RD?
Trust me, I'm a lawyer.
Why do you think I canot win at the court? I did.
- Do you work as an attorney here?
- Who many clear cases (clear for the States) you lost and how many you won?

Nobody who knows the DR well goes for a trafficticket to the court (I live 10 years here).

What the car-insureance in DR do with us foreign residents is really not funny, it?s a big scandal !! I know a lot off cases in which were cars crashed and the case is clear, but they do pay no compensation or only 10 or 30 % off the costs off the damage.

If somebody crashed my car and the case is clear (for a developed country, in my case Germany and all what I heared for the DR as well) and the insurance (La Monumental de Seguros) want give me nothing then I go to the court to fight for my rights.

I am warning from the La Monumental de Seguros, because if you have a accident and you are the culpable the claimant can also claim the money from you (perhaps its easier). A mayor from the AMET said to me La Monumental de Seguros never pay third party liability damages acceptably.

Feb 7, 2007
You should always get your insurance via a reputable insurance agent (corredor de seguros) who will work on your behalf in case of a claim, and also you should make sure your insurance company is a reputable company with track history of payouts, like Seguros Banreservas, Proseguros, etc. I would certainly not expect much from Seguros Pepin, if you get the drift ....

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Why do you think I canot win at the court? I did.
- Do you work as an attorney here?
- Who many clear cases (clear for the States) you lost and how many you won?

Nobody who knows the DR well goes for a trafficticket to the court (I live 10 years here).

What the car-insureance in DR do with us foreign residents is really not funny, it?s a big scandal !! I know a lot off cases in which were cars crashed and the case is clear, but they do pay no compensation or only 10 or 30 % off the costs off the damage.

If somebody crashed my car and the case is clear (for a developed country, in my case Germany and all what I heared for the DR as well) and the insurance (La Monumental de Seguros) want give me nothing then I go to the court to fight for my rights.

I am warning from the La Monumental de Seguros, because if you have a accident and you are the culpable the claimant can also claim the money from you (perhaps its easier). A mayor from the AMET said to me La Monumental de Seguros never pay third party liability damages acceptably.

Geez Franz, did I hit a nerve? You asked a question about a traffic case and responded in the context of an insurance case. Get your legal terms of art correct.

Franz

Dec 30, 2006
And if you won already Franz, why do you you need a lawyer now?
I won an other case. I meand that it is in princible able to win in DR, because a lot of people think it makes no sence for foreigners to go to the court in DR.
An accident with a car is for me a traffic-case, only an insurance case could be for many things (house, fire and so on).