flight from puj to london

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Both Thomson and Thomas Cook fly in and out of PUJ and will probably sell you a one-way ticket to UK as they do from POP. I only have the telephone numbers for their offices in POP but am sure they have similar there - if you want the numbers I have, let me know.

It is also possible to book one way via charterflights, however they need to be contacted via email or telephone in UK to book one ways. The passenger needs to hold a British passport and have travelled to the DR on a charter flight within the past year to qualify. The don't offer the one way flights on their website but all details to contact are on their website at Charter Flight Centre Home page [charterflights.co.uk]

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you can forget it, girl. a dominican can only do scheduled flights and they are all way above 1000 dollars :(
on the other hand scheduled flights allow 50+10 kilos of luggage :)
check airfrance or iberia from santo domingo, those are your only other options. plane chage in paris or madrid respectively.
other than that you can only fly via usa but the price is the same...

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
Air France flies from Punta Cana to Paris with a short layover in Santo Domingo.

Last time I checked, it wasn't too expensive. From Paris there are several way to get to London.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
try this: flight from SD to london via madrid with iberia. spanish embassy is by far the nicest :) and she only needs a transit visa.
you can also have your hubby order all the best things from DR, pack it in her luggage and just pay for BA flight enjoying their baggage limit. the price is bad but trust me, it has advantages! and she'd be able to take lots of gifts and stuff back home. think about it in a positive way :)

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
i know but i wanted to go and come back with her!!!
i have a budget of 1000 pounds for flight ticket for my return and her single ticket.
and to be honest with you,the only thing i miss from dr is cheap cigarette.
but thanks for the tips,im gonna check with iberia.
i know family member of a EEA citizen can have the right to transit without visa.