What Is the Name of This Art Museum???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
it's pretty interesting! when i saw it last it was under construction, and still could be .. but they let us go in to have a look around. It was amazing! i have a picture of one of the guys who built quite a few of the sculptures. if i can figure out how to post pics i will post it.

hang a right onto the street right after the police station. once on that street (there will be a funeral home on your left) drive up the big hill. you can't miss it, it's hugeeee. just keep driving straight and you'll run into it. it will be on your right.

good luck and i hope they're open for you!! it's really something to see! :)

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
It was opened recently and has an entrance fee now I believe.
Well worth a visit. Should be on the itinery of all visitors.

Olly

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Make sure you ask the German guy about 911. He will tell you he was the mastermind, and that the Hijackers bought their tickets at Melissa Tours in Sosua.

I kid you not. He is not playing with a full deck. Also let him show you the Crypt. This place is really amazing, you have to see it.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Make sure you ask the German guy about 911. He will tell you he was the mastermind, and that the Hijackers bought their tickets at Melissa Tours in Sosua.

I kid you not. He is not playing with a full deck. Also let him show you the Crypt. This place is really amazing, you have to see it.

He sounds like my kind of people then...

I'll tell him that I am visiting from a distant galaxy and I have only taken on this carbon life form as to not give away my true identity to earth people....live long and prosper....:chinese:

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
For the record, I believe the name of the museum is Mundo King...

YES! That's right ... I'm glad other people have had a chance to see this beautiful museum! I didn't meet the owner or hear anything about him .. but by some of his artwork it definitely makes sense to me! haha

amazing views from the top! a definite must see!!

don't know how to post pics -- sorry

wendymathews

Mar 27, 2007
This museum is a must see. I have been there many times and am always amazed by the large and beautiful sculptures and paintings. Yes Rolf is a little wacky but he had a vision and he pulled it off, down to the spaceships and everything. Don't miss it!

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
looks like a winner

the structure itself looks like a space ship :)

some of the art and sculptures are amazing
i will definitely see it in 3mnths...tx for the videos frito

Status
Not open for further replies.