Need a yoga Mat!

losflor

Sep 4, 2010
Another random question from me.

When we arrived with our 100kg of luggage, dive gear, fav kitchen gadgets etc, sacrifices had to be made...

Now as I am taking a sabbatical I have time to practice again - but no mat.

Anywhere I could get one - my last one was a cheap sticky mat from Walmart and was sufficient.

Also have found no classes or teacher here yet. Only a pilates class at Estudio something in Los Corales?????

losflor

Sep 4, 2010

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
They sell them at my local Jumbo, La Romana, I was just about to buy one for myself. I'll be in Bavaro on 19th, could bring it down for you? No worries if you've already found one by then as I'll keep it for myself.
PM me if you're interested.

Mike_n_Val

Dec 24, 2010
Yoga Teacher

Also have found no classes or teacher here yet. Only a pilates class at Estudio something in Los Corales?????

There is a man named Leon Ruslano who can be found on facebook or if you need ask me for his number and I will prvt msg it to you. He is Russian but also speaks a fair amount of english and conducts his classes on the rooftop of El Dorado. I have never taken his class but know many who have and he's a great teacher from what I hear. Knowing him personally he is a truly fantastic person.