What is the difference between making love & having sex with your DR wife or husband

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
What is the difference between making love & having sex with your DR wife or husband

I guess this is the topic of Funny Friday!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky:;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Does it have to be about a DR wife? I have no idea about that but maybe I could give some thought to what the difference is when doing it with Dominican men. :laugh:

Ok men added now great. Let me think

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Does it have to be about a DR wife? I have no idea about that but maybe I could give some thought to what the difference is when doing it with Dominican men. :laugh:

Sure. I just want to make it DR related.;)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I would say that there is not a difference in making love or having sex with your significant other whether Dominican or not, but I am a Moderator and can't be biased.

Mar 2, 2008
Girls 'make love', guys have sex.

As a friend of mine used to say, "If it ain't dirty it ain't sex."

I'm not sure if I completely agree with that concept, but it sure makes it a lot more interesting, particularly on Funny Friday.

Here's to you, Bronxboy!!!!

Mar 2, 2008
Whatever blows your skirt up.

I imagine there are various opinions about what constitutes dirty, but let's just say there is a wide variety of preferences, and to each their own.

Mar 2, 2008
I can't help ya, Anna.

Some things a person just have to discover for themselves, especially where personal preferences are concerned.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I can't help ya, Anna.

Some things a person just have to discover for themselves, especially where personal preferences are concerned.

It's not about personal preferences. You said your friend says "if it's not dirty it's not sex" and I want to know what makes sex dirty?

Personally I don't think sex is dirty at all so that is why I ask "what makes it dirty"?

Mar 2, 2008
Hey, Anna, it's Funny Friday. Lighten up.

I was only joining in a humorous thread, and as I said I don't necessarily think my friend was 100% on the mark, but it's not something to get all uptight about. It's a joke!! Not everything has be taken super-seriously, does it?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey, Anna, it's Funny Friday. Lighten up.

I was only joining in a humorous thread, and as I said I don't necessarily think my friend was 100% on the mark, but it's not something to get all uptight about. It's a joke!! Not everything has be taken super-seriously, does it?

Who's uptight? Did I forget to insert my funny faces :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: