Ocean Paradise Condos/ Uvero Alto, Punta Cana

DRUT

Oct 17, 2010
Did anyone else buy a condo at Ocean Paradise? I know the project has completely stopped for now, and will hopefully start back up sometime in the next two years? Does anyone have "real" information on this project. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

DRUT

Oct 17, 2010
Yes, I've had contact with the developer and my agent. I just wanted to know, if anyone knew something I didn't yet. They own the land out right, so it should get going again sometime, but the economy there really scares me. I was just there in May and it seemed like there were a lot of projects on hold. That being said, most projects are done with cash.

DRUT

Oct 17, 2010
Yes, the contract does say when it's going to be done. We have hired a legal team, so I can't say much more than that. I would just like to know if anyone has heard anything about this development, since we do not live there. When and if they do start building again, we will be there all the time, so we know EXACTLY what is happening everyday.

Kevin&Tanya

Jan 2, 2011
owners in Oceans Paradise

we are owners in Oceans Paradise and are also frustrated with finding out details on our condo. have you made any progress since you last posted this? we are more than happy to join in the fight to ensure our place gets built!