Negocio en Dajon RD

edwinvalerio

Oct 18, 2010
Hello my name is Lucesita Valerio, I reside in NYC and we are currently in process of purchasing my husbands grandfathers house in Dajabon, RD. We are interested in hiring a lawyer who can represent us in various matters of business in the domincan republic. We are business owners there and for business and personal safety we are interested in obtaing a gun legally. Because we are Americans and not Dominican citizens,( I am in the process of obtaing my Dominican citizenship) we want to make sure we do things the correct way. My husbands family lives there and gives us different information especially by telling us that money buys everything, (which I know is not legit) but we are not too sure if the information is legit. Which is why we are inquiring with you. Your response is appreciated.

Thank You,
Lucesita Valerio
Yonkers, NY 10705

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
you plan on a move to the DR and your main concern is a gun? this ain't yonkers, leave your gun at home as you surely will have an accident. what idiot put the thought in your stupid little head that you have to have a gun? you don't even have a drivers license and you're worrying about shooting someone in self -defense. you are not ready to move to the DR, you live in fear, do not bring your fear and gun to this island..........you don't even know if you got hot water and you worry about a gun. hire one of the out of work in-laws as driver, shooter........cheaper than the paperwork you'll go through. keep the number of Guzman Ariza (they are very good) on hand maybe they can get you out of jail....

edwinvalerio

Oct 18, 2010
Lol to amparocorp? Anyways yes i want guns in dr if i have them here lol in nyc. Anyways my wife is a westchester county pd and im a NYPD.also im in the army im i m,p in the army. so u tell me then ,also we dont got plans to move there lol we just have lots of business we make good money in dr trust me lol .

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Lol to amparocorp? Anyways yes i want guns in dr if i have them here lol in nyc. Anyways my wife is a westchester county pd and im a NYPD.also im in the army im i m,p in the army. so u tell me then ,also we dont got plans to move there lol we just have lots of business we make good money in dr trust me lol .

Yonkers!!!!!!

Bonkers!!!!

Go Yankees

lol