Labs for blood work- equipment necessary

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
I had posted a new subject not relative to this(piscinas/pool) and someone mentioned that lab work or lab office would be a good business . I was wonderinf if anyone new of anyone that works in a lab. I'm not talking about a huge lab . For example the person that mentioned forgot the name but they said its required alot in DR. I seem to agree with this as I have a friend that lives next to Ensanche Libertad Hospital it went went from 1 office to 3 seperate locations and all seem to be making money within walkin meters of each other . My question would be what would the approximate cost for starting one of these labs . They are not clinics just lab work. It seems the hospital has helped the cause for blood work .

If anyone has information I would definetley appreciate this. Bascially i'm looking for cost on equipment and what's needed. Also what's the approximate salaries for this kind of work

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
Do you have any kind of experience in this field of work?

I do not have any experience in this particular field but I do have a commercial location that can be used for a lab. I'm just not familiar with prices of equipment when I'm down there i will research the information. If it's in my budget I can find someone through and Ad in the newspapers to become partners to open Lab. This would be all relative to equipment cost 5k,10k,20k, if its over my budget then its not possible or look for another solution.
Also if it's manageable I can always take courses here in Miami as well then I can also be prepared with more expierence but in realty i would be lookinf for a partner that is a lab tech.