2 br apartment in bavaro?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
depending on location/age and Interior included $400.- -$2.000.- per month.
private schools the same, the whole 9 yards available of Rates.
I am not updated with this year's costs, but last school year Calanz in Pueblo Bavaro costed 3500 -4000.- Pesos per month depending on Grade, they have a very good Reputation, school is bilingual of course.
if you want it Top of the Line check with Centro Educativo Punta Cana and Carol Morgan in Cap Cana, I am not up to Date with their Rates, but their costs are several Times above the mentioned Calasanz.

til to date we only used Nannies who lived in the househeld, so they are a combination of Nanny/Cookie/Maid etc etc,
a Nanny working on per Day Bases I would guess around 300 pesos per Day.
it can vary a lot depending where in the wide bavaro/Punta Cana Area you will finally live, for example here in Cabeza de Toro I would get a Nanny from town for 100 plus of course her meals per Day, in the middle of Bavaro I don't know, not my prefered Area, on the Punta Cana Side I would await around 500 pesos per Day b/c she would need Transportation to come to work and drive back home in the eves.
Mike

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Centro Educativo Punta Cana is now called Punta Cana International School. Fees work out at about 4-5000 US$ per year depending on grade. Cap Cana Heritage (not Carol Morgan) is more expensive.

As far as I know Calasanz is not bilingual. It is a solid, traditional Catholic school.

Other schools in the area include Trinity (and Garden Kids?) and several small pre-schools dotted around the area - Arca de Noe, Montessori, etc.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
sorry for that Mistake.
Chiri, can you correct/Mod the wrong name in my post above?, Edit Time is out here.
last Year Calasanz ben offered Bilingual, the school books I bought included english school Books, too. I don't know if that goes for all Grades.
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
yesterday I also received the rates for short term rentals of the new management here at my place in Cabeza de Toro,
minimum Rental Time is 15 Days, Rates for the 2 Bedroom appartments on that are $60.- per Day per Appartment, doesn't matter how many people you fit in then.
located right on the Beachfront of the calm Cabeza de Toro bay, the place is an older Place but fully furniched, Cable etc all included.
cheers
Mike