Door to Door Shipping

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I just sent 6 cajitas from NYC to the north coast...... door to door.

I packed my own boxes and delivered them to Corona NY (brooklyn area)

Cost was $180 - various prices per item based on the size.

If history repeats, these will arrive at my door on the north coast in about 15 days and there will be no further costs - duty, etc.

Last year, I sent 2 barrels and 2 boxes plus 80lbs of dog food.... 14 days it all arrived

BTW, when you ship a mid-sized box with this company, they allow you a free shipment of 40lb of dog food.

The price of the shipment seems reasonable to me.

WW

Reactions: Lucille

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
I just sent 6 cajitas from NYC to the north coast...... door to door.

I packed my own boxes and delivered them to Corona NY (brooklyn area)

Cost was $180 - various prices per item based on the size.

If history repeats, these will arrive at my door on the north coast in about 15 days and there will be no further costs - duty, etc.

Last year, I sent 2 barrels and 2 boxes plus 80lbs of dog food.... 14 days it all arrived

BTW, when you ship a mid-sized box with this company, they allow you a free shipment of 40lb of dog food.

The price of the shipment seems reasonable to me.

WW

WW:
What is the name of the company? The price looks great to me. I knew one good company in Corona (Queens), but I don't remember the name.
Please keep us inform, if you receive everything.
I shipped with La Espanola (Brooklyn) .The first boxes got here fine and them, on the last delivery they broke into one of my boxes and a few good items were stolen.
Next time, I will write everything down when I am shipping.....
Good luck with your boxes,
Lucille

Reactions: mike l

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I asked about refrigerators (ours is dying).... $225 for used and $325 for new..... all in.

They will pick up at Sears or where ever you want.... or use the free delivery to go to them.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I've been PM'ing the name..... not sure of the rules about listing non-advert people.

DR1 Bob may rap my knuckles :pirate:

WW PM coming

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
As far as I know DR1 has no rules against an objective 3rd party (such as a satisfied customer) recommending a business and giving contact information.