Punta Cana for Singles Only

alexking44

Oct 31, 2010
Hello I'm planning to go to Punta Cana for the first time.

I would like to know where is the best resort for singles only. Me and my buddy gonna go there to meet young single ladies and have fun in disco and nigh clubs.

Please provide me 4 options on the resorts and how we can book for them?

Basically I need a good place or guys if you know what I mean.

Thanks,

TheHun

May 4, 2008
I think you are heading to the wrong part of the island. You need to go to Sosua if you want ladies.

The Hun

I would like to know where is the best resort for singles only. Me and my buddy gonna go there to meet young single ladies and have fun in disco and nigh clubs.

Thanks,

Plenty of women out in Bavaro just not in the resorts. You and your buddy will have to venture out of the resorts to find your ladies.

CollegeBoy

Feb 11, 2011

Thanks,

I'd like to know the same thing. There has to be a resort that is more single friendly?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

Thanks,

As the others have stated, don't go to an All Inclusive Resort. None of them are "guest friendly" and they are mostly full of boorish drunks who will have spent a week in the Dominican Republic and come away knowing absolutely nothing about the Country, it's people and culture and never catch what I refer to as the "rhythm of the Island". These are not the people whom I travel thousands of miles to share my time with.

Here's a list. Ignore the "AI's" at the bottom:

Bars, Nightclubs and Discotheques of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Have fun!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
You can always hook up with the single females that go to the AI resorts to party.

The stereotype about them isn't always true. Many young, beautiful female tourists go to these hotels to have fun from many different countries.

Or do the women you want to hook up with have to be exclusively 100% Dominican?

Last edited:

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Not true! Go to the Occidental Flamenco resort in Bavaro. No frills good price, In the centre of everything and includes free entry into the Mangu disco which is the most popular night club which locals also attend looking to hook up with forgeiners (at a price, but whatever), Across the orad from Steves bar which also has plenty of fine, classy young ladies and ladyboys ha ha looking for their knight in shining armour. Whats best is you are still within the safety of resorts, if you dont know the country well and dont speak the lingo or more importantly are not dominican street smart please forget going alone in the local cities and towns.

If you are young and single this is the place to go!

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com

Thanks,

For what he says, he is looking for single ladies (not hookers), so why people here send him to Sosua?
Punta Cana is the best option for them to meet singles girls to hook up.
there are plenty of resorts with lot of young and beauty ladies from all over the world. Summer is the best time. thousands of youngs latinamerican beauty ready to party.
Best resorts for what you looking for are: Bahia Principe, Majestic and Iberostar. Occidental is perfect too, if you are in low budget.
Dont pay attention to anybody who says PC is boring.
Plenty of good clubs outside the resort too. Dont miss Imagine, Mangu and the new club in Hard Rock Hotel (supposed to be one of the best in the world)