Searchinmg for cheapest & best supplier of liquors

solisdad2000

Aug 31, 2005
Hi.

At risk of boring you, I?m still opening a new tourist bar (near Constanza).

In addition to my other posted needs, I hope someone can tell me which is the CHEAPEST and BEST supplier of drinks for sale in the bar. I assume best locations will be in Santo Domingo.

By "Best", I mean that I need access to a wide range of liquors, such as whiskeys, vodkas, gins, sakis(?), etc., all in variety, but also to other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages used to create cocktails. I know acouple of outlets in Santo Domingo but have never visited any and have no idea if they are cheap or what range they sell.

As ebfore (other posts), if you can help, contact details such as company name and phone number would be appreciated

Cheers

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Go to Santo Domingo and visit "Marcas Premium" Talk to Andy Brandt.
He has a major line of everything.

Also direct contact with the three rum companies.

HB

solisdad2000

Aug 31, 2005
Thanks HB. I?ve not heard of Marcas Premium so this is interesting Will check it out probably next week

The direct contact (rum) thing is interesting. I thought of it but contact with the Brugal rep in Constanza drew not a drop of help (except ehe offered free rum for the inauguration!). Metinks I need to go to the HQ which is probably what you meant. Will try that too.

Cheers.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Santiago has a few outlets as well called ?Los Pedajes? Don?t know which of the two (Santo Domingo or Santiago) is closest to you. You could also contact Vinicula del Norte.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
See our very own Eddy over at Super Super in Sosua. All the bars buy from him.

l.faber

Sep 20, 2006
You might try Almacenes Am?rica

Hi.

At risk of boring you, I?m still opening a new tourist bar (near Constanza).

In addition to my other posted needs, I hope someone can tell me which is the CHEAPEST and BEST supplier of drinks for sale in the bar. I assume best locations will be in Santo Domingo.

By "Best", I mean that I need access to a wide range of liquors, such as whiskeys, vodkas, gins, sakis(?), etc., all in variety, but also to other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages used to create cocktails. I know acouple of outlets in Santo Domingo but have never visited any and have no idea if they are cheap or what range they sell.

As ebfore (other posts), if you can help, contact details such as company name and phone number would be appreciated

Cheers

You might try Almacenes Am?rica, 809-544-4557, on Gustavo Mej?a Ricart across the srteet from Lux Mundi. By the way, we're usually in Constanza a couple of times a year and would like to see your place. Where is it and what's it called??