Hotels in Boca Chica

Toof

Nov 5, 2010
I am planning a two-week vacation to Boca Chica in February. I am looking for a place to stay that is on the cheaper side, but still has an ocean view. I heard Club Rolling Stone was a pretty good bet, (their ocean front studios are intriguing) but is there any other place you would recommend? All-inclusive sounds nice, too, but at $200 a night it is WAY out of my budget.

Also, I am a 23-year-old male, so I definitely want something close to the main strip for the nightlife.

Any advise on locations?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i've always been a el candil fan. it's about 3 blocks from the beach and the main strip. costalunga is another favorite (near el candil) as well as Hotel Garant (1 block off the mainstrip).

Toof

Nov 5, 2010
Internet would be a plus. I work from home, so if I could connect, I could probably stay an extra week!

stetmor

Oct 23, 2008
i've always been a el candil fan. it's about 3 blocks from the beach and the main strip. costalunga is another favorite (near el candil) as well as Hotel Garant (1 block off the mainstrip).

kyle what happenned at el caucho ?
stetmor@yahoo.com heard there is a new administration do you have a phone number for el caucho?