Entertainment Tonight Canada in the DR!!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Entertainment Tonight Canada will be at the Bahia Principe Resort this thursday as part of ET Canadas Food Fiesta with Celebrity Chef Michael Blackie for a week of taping with other culinary stars include David Adjey Lynn Crawford, Corbin Tomaszeski and David Rocco and ET canada Host Kim D?on.

Exclusive: NAC chef Michael Blackie to battle it out with Food Network Canada all-stars - Omnivore's Ottawa: Ron Eade's serving of Food, Drink and Dining in the Capital

How do i know this, well My Circus has been selected by ET producers to take part in the week long event, where two of the above celebrities will take part in our show!! I am beyond excited at working with such professionals and nervous as i will be interviewed as part of the programme.

I thought many of the Canadians we have here on DR1 may be interested, if not all those who know me or of me. Its a huge honor and i just hope i dont mess it up!!

Reactions: mike l

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks, I'll be watching. Wonder if they do it live that night or will it be shown later?

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
This is so exciting for you LJ. Do you think they show this in the US too?
Have fun! It will be great for your business!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
congrats LJ,
and Your Show is anyways a great piece of the Shows here in PC.
I don't mention the 3 Dozen Bikini Gals around the neighboured Pool at the Barcelo Punta Cana a few days ago, I would never take attention of anything else, never..., ha ha.
good luck and post a Link on the Web, so we can watch it.
Mike

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
All went well on tuesday, ET Canada host Kim D'Eon and Food networks Chef Corbin Thomasheski took part in our show and were great sports and really good fun.

Our part of the five piece special i have been told will be shown on ET Canada the week commencing the 29th of November, most likely the Friday.

Apart from being a wonderful oppurtunity for us i believe they have done many reports to be shown that week from many different location in and around Punta Cana so anything that can help the dwindling tourist numbers can only be a good thing, Especially in my line of work.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Coverage of the ET Canada Chef challenges in Punta Cana started last night and can be seen online here:-

ET Canada - GlobalTV.com: Global Television Official Site

Every evening this week one fo the chef challenges will be shown.

The episode featuring Myself (god help me) and my Circus should be shown on Friday (Leaving the best till last obviously), However i dont seem to be able to see the video. It says Video unavailable, so perhaps for all of us in the DR the video will not work.

How if anyone who can tell me if and how i can see this video i would be so grateful as i will be gutted if i can see it after all the stress and hard work.

Thanks

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Have just been told that ET Canada are sending copies directly to me in the next week or so, When i have put it on the website i will let any of you interested know.

...If i look a mess, no one will be notified and all copies will mysteriously disappear!! ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It all went by so fast! I would have liked to have seen more of what your guys do rather than what the chef can be taught to do. I did enjoy the few seconds they showed your team though ;)

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
It all went by so fast! I would have liked to have seen more of what your guys do rather than what the chef can be taught to do. I did enjoy the few seconds they showed your team though ;)

I still havent seen it Anna!! I know its only a couple of mins long and by the sounds of it they only showed what we taught Chef Corbin to do ha ha. Hopefully it wont be long before we are seen more here in the DR as we are doing Coca Cola's, Avianca's and Banco Popular's Christmas Parties this month and we are waiting for confirmation from the First Lady herself for shows in the Santiago Theatre and Santo Domingo National Theatre in the coming Month...very exciting!

When i have the hard copy of the ET Canada episode i will upload it for those interested.

Thanks for going to the trouble of watching it Anna ;)