Did Latinos Disco In Sosua Close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I drove by today and all of the chrome chairs around the outside Bar were being loaded into the back of a pick up truck and I don't think they were sending them somewhere to have the chrome polished!

Mar 2, 2008
It is open, but apparently not doing much of a business. I did a walk-through last night, and it appears several bars along the strip have had a decline in business, although the Merengue Bar was packed, and a few others were also doing a fairly brisk business.

I think it is a combination of the season, the weather, and the effects of the so-called "crack-down", but that is just a guess on my part. I do know that every business person I have spoken to is looking forward to the arrival of "high season", whenever that might be.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Come this Monday, I will implement a stimulus plan for Sosua. I will do my best to drink massive amounts of alcohol in order to revive the flagging bar businesses along Pedro Clisante....it's the least I can do for the town...:chinese:

Reactions: mike l

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Sosua Life

Just stopped by there for a quick beer to visit my wife. Yea, I have a wife in most every bar in Sosua. They are barmaids who play the role It keeps the chicas off my case. Less Haitianas on the street but a group of Cibaenas from La Vega. HOT. Looks like the season will be good. SWAT = Sosua Will Allway's Triumph.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Just stopped by there for a quick beer to visit my wife. Yea, I have a wife in most every bar in Sosua. They are barmaids who play the role It keeps the chicas off my case. Less Haitianas on the street but a group of Cibaenas from La Vega. HOT. Looks like the season will be good. SWAT = Sosua Will Allway's Triumph.

I thought I was the only one that did that living here Eddy. I just hope we didn’t select the same wife’s and end up at the same bar one night.:cheeky:

Mar 2, 2008

SWAT!!!!!

I love it, Eddy! I'm spreading the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.