Thread: Best AIs on North Coast

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best AIs on North Coast

Seems complicated + expensive to get from POP to Punta Cana.
    Any recommended all-inclusives within about 2 hours driving distance from POP?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lifestyle

I have been to the Lifestyle resort between Costombar and Cofresi several times. No complaints.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default El Portillio las Terranas

Quote Originally Posted by surferboy View Post
    Seems complicated + expensive to get from POP to Punta Cana.
    Any recommended all-inclusives within about 2 hours driving distance from POP?
    I just spent 7 days in Grand Bahia Principe, El Portillio at Las Terranas. Very nice, great service and quality AI. It only took just over 2 hours from Las Americas airport in the Sth. Maybe 3 hrs from POP. I have previously stayed at Barcelo in Juan Dolio and El Portillio in Las Terranas was far superior.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a Bahia Principe on the way to Rio San Juan..... maybe an hour and a bit from POP.... not much esle around but I expect the beach is good there

Somebody can help, or just Google..

WW

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I usually stay at the Occidental in Playa Dorada and upgrade to their Royal Club. It is like a private club within a resort. It offers ocean front rooms, private swimming pool, top shelf liquor and reservation at the a la carta restaurants. Most resort offer these upgrades. It is worth the extra money.