We are the odd couple...

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
My wife and I, both Belgians, live near the North Coast and are considered as the odd couple...

It is considered very strange I do not have a girlfriend which is 30 years younger, and the fact that my wife does not have a sankie 25 years her junior...

Now, I would like your advice on this, dear Dr. Badpiece. Have we indeed been idiots?

Should we become smarter in the future? Maybe my wife should get a rich Dominican boyfriend who would support us both, while I can spend his money on a young girlfriend?

Aside from all other benefits, we would be considered normal. What do you think?

My wife and I, both Belgians, live near the North Coast and are considered as the odd couple...

It is considered very strange I do not have a girlfriend which is 30 years younger, and the fact that my wife does not have a sankie 25 years her junior...

Now, I would like your advice on this, dear Dr. Badpiece. Have we indeed been idiots?Yes I do ;)

Should we become smarter in the future? I believe it may be too late for you but maybe the mrs still has a shot. :) Maybe my wife should get a rich Dominican boyfriend who would support us both, while I can spend his money on a young girlfriend?I think AZB answed this one for us.

Aside from all other benefits, we would be considered normal. What do you think?

Why havent you gone out and tried some of the delicasies that surrounds us on a daily basis here makes me wonder if you are alive!!!

Reactions: SantiagoDR