Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Rap video mamacitas

  1. #1
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Rap video mamacitas

    What do you think of them? I dated one during my 1st visits to the DR but she moved on to dating guys from Cerros de Gurabo instead of Americans.
    She was bad in bed though. I could post a video that has her at the start of it that is SFW. However I am not sure if this would be against posting rules.

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    go for it...I wanna see what "SFW" is...

  3. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like

  4. #4
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    6,149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The couple of rap video mamacitas that I've met were pretty much all the same-very pretty, young latinas with nice bodies looking to make it in life the easy way.

    And the ones I knew always found some pendejo to take care of them.

    There is such a thing as a free lunch.

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,360
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    The couple of rap video mamacitas that I've met were pretty much all the same-very pretty, young latinas with nice bodies looking to make it in life the easy way.

    And the ones I knew always found some pendejo to take care of them.

    There is such a thing as a free lunch.
    Every wants an easy way out until the titis start to sag and the asss get too many dimples and the tight stomach gets the stretch marks.

  7. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    6,149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Every wants an easy way out until the titis start to sag and the asss get too many dimples and the tight stomach gets the stretch marks.
    Yes, but those relationships usually don't last that long. By the time the women get to that stage, they've already divorced and made off with the loot.

    These women ain't dumb-even if they become lovers with a married man and know the guy will never leave his wife, they get cars, apartments and houses out of the deal.

  8. #8
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    excuse me, sorry to interrupt you fossils. these ladies are not rap mamacitas. the music is reggaeton. too totally different genres of music. must be tough getting old.
    now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

  9. #9
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainman33 View Post
    What do you think of them? I dated one during my 1st visits to the DR but she moved on to dating guys from Cerros de Gurabo instead of Americans.
    She was bad in bed though. I could post a video that has her at the start of it that is SFW. However I am not sure if this would be against posting rules.
    Trainman my advise is toenjoy it while you got it then move onto the next video star, You can always go back and show your boys the vids in the future.

  10. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default If you think that smiling at a$$holes is easy ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    There is such a thing as a free lunch.
    Well ... it depends on how easy you think it is to pretend to like and sleep with men who brag about dating a hot woman, and then denigrate her sexual performance (thereby implying that the fault lay with the woman's sexual prowess). These women are paying for their lunch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO