Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rap video mamacitas

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rap video mamacitas

What do you think of them? I dated one during my 1st visits to the DR but she moved on to dating guys from Cerros de Gurabo instead of Americans.
    She was bad in bed though. I could post a video that has her at the start of it that is SFW. However I am not sure if this would be against posting rules.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

go for it...I wanna see what "SFW" is...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

The couple of rap video mamacitas that I've met were pretty much all the same-very pretty, young latinas with nice bodies looking to make it in life the easy way.

And the ones I knew always found some pendejo to take care of them.

There is such a thing as a free lunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    The couple of rap video mamacitas that I've met were pretty much all the same-very pretty, young latinas with nice bodies looking to make it in life the easy way.

And the ones I knew always found some pendejo to take care of them.

Every wants an easy way out until the titis start to sag and the asss get too many dimples and the tight stomach gets the stretch marks.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Every wants an easy way out until the titis start to sag and the asss get too many dimples and the tight stomach gets the stretch marks.
    Yes, but those relationships usually don't last that long. By the time the women get to that stage, they've already divorced and made off with the loot.

These women ain't dumb-even if they become lovers with a married man and know the guy will never leave his wife, they get cars, apartments and houses out of the deal.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

excuse me, sorry to interrupt you fossils. these ladies are not rap mamacitas. the music is reggaeton. too totally different genres of music. must be tough getting old.
    now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trainman33 View Post
    What do you think of them? I dated one during my 1st visits to the DR but she moved on to dating guys from Cerros de Gurabo instead of Americans.
    She was bad in bed though. I could post a video that has her at the start of it that is SFW. However I am not sure if this would be against posting rules.
    Trainman my advise is toenjoy it while you got it then move onto the next video star, You can always go back and show your boys the vids in the future.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default If you think that smiling at a$$holes is easy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    Well ... it depends on how easy you think it is to pretend to like and sleep with men who brag about dating a hot woman, and then denigrate her sexual performance (thereby implying that the fault lay with the woman's sexual prowess). These women are paying for their lunch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast