Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rap video mamacitas

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    excuse me, sorry to interrupt you fossils. these ladies are not rap mamacitas. the music is reggaeton. too totally different genres of music. must be tough getting old.
    now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.
    Reggaeton, Rap, Rock, Country, R&B, What-Ever.

A Groupie is a Groupie in music, sports, politics....they're all the same.

If you're ever lucky enough to live long enough to enjoy your "Fossil" years you will see that everything "new" is nothing more than the same old wine in a brand new bottle.

Kids!

Warning: If you never heard the following played on the radio you may need to pay more attention to what's happening around you.

YouTube - loggins & messina - same old wine - Sittin' In

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dr_dreamin View Post
    Well ... it depends on how easy you think it is to pretend to like and sleep with men who brag about dating a hot woman, and then denigrate her sexual performance (thereby implying that the fault lay with the woman's sexual prowess). These women are paying for their lunch.
    It's called working within one's skill set.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Reggaeton, Rap, Rock, Country, R&B, What-Ever.

A Groupie is a Groupie in music, sports, politics....they're all the same.

If you're ever lucky enough to live long enough to enjoy your "Fossil" years you will see that everything "new" is nothing more than the same old wine in a brand new bottle.

Kids!

Warning: If you never heard the following played on the radio you may need to pay more attention to what's happening around you.

YouTube - loggins & messina - same old wine - Sittin' In
    haha, you 're funny. kind of like my grandpa.....

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    The couple of rap video mamacitas that I've met were pretty much all the same-very pretty, young latinas with nice bodies looking to make it in life the easy way.

And the ones I knew always found some pendejo to take care of them.

There is such a thing as a free lunch.

Berzin are you a male or female??? By the way whether it be a video vixen, college educated professional or lower middle class background woman guess what??? Sooner or later the man has to pay its a given fact!!!! So in essence whether it be a video girl or upper middle class or high class woman the man is hit we sooner or later have to pay up!!!! Nice apartment, home, car, furniture, food, jewelry guess what who mostly covers/pays for that????? 99% the man does its a part of life Berzin so in essence once a man establishes a relationship and/or marriage men one way or the other will be viewed as pendejos by other members of society its a give and take situation regardless of what a woman tells a man!!!! Berzin if you are a man and have a girlfriend/ or wife furniture, apartment or house,vehicle,food,etc. guess what you ended up paying up buddy!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baby bori View Post
    Berzin if you are a man and have a girlfriend/ or wife furniture, apartment or house,vehicle,food,etc. guess what you ended up paying up buddy!!!!
    Sometimes we get lucky and have things paid for by the ladies!!!!!

Sugar mamas do exist.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't you, guys, like to spoil the woman that you love? Or you have to be a pendejo to be generous towards a lady?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alyonka View Post
    Don't you, guys, like to spoil the woman that you love? Or you have to be a pendejo to be generous towards a lady?
    No problem as long as I get spoil at times as well!!!!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baby bori View Post
    once a man establishes a relationship and/or marriage men one way or the other will be viewed as pendejos by other members of society its a give and take situation regardless of what a woman tells a man!!!! Berzin if you are a man and have a girlfriend/ or wife furniture, apartment or house,vehicle,food,etc. guess what you ended up paying up buddy!!!!
    Maybe back in the 50's but not in today's society. Many guys I know have wives who earn more than they do. Ask any guy in the fields hardest hit by the recent recession (construction, sales, travel, real estate) who are married to wives in the least hard hit (health care, communications, government) and they will tell you the same.

Your 20th century template does not relate well to the 21st century reality.

Problems arise when some guys wish to be unequally yoked and guys who belong in Toyotas seek Porsches (metphorically speaking). They will always pay and it will never be enough.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point !!!!!!

I don't know most women I know, including myself, split bills with their partners.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

There is nothing wrong with a nice fit cougar, tengo sed miamol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast