Rap video mamacitas

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
What do you think of them? I dated one during my 1st visits to the DR but she moved on to dating guys from Cerros de Gurabo instead of Americans.
She was bad in bed though. I could post a video that has her at the start of it that is SFW. However I am not sure if this would be against posting rules.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The couple of rap video mamacitas that I've met were pretty much all the same-very pretty, young latinas with nice bodies looking to make it in life the easy way.

And the ones I knew always found some pendejo to take care of them.

There is such a thing as a free lunch.

May 12, 2005
11119314.jpg

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
The couple of rap video mamacitas that I've met were pretty much all the same-very pretty, young latinas with nice bodies looking to make it in life the easy way.

Every wants an easy way out until the titis start to sag and the asss get too many dimples and the tight stomach gets the stretch marks.

Reactions: Bronxboy

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Every wants an easy way out until the titis start to sag and the asss get too many dimples and the tight stomach gets the stretch marks.

Yes, but those relationships usually don't last that long. By the time the women get to that stage, they've already divorced and made off with the loot.

These women ain't dumb-even if they become lovers with a married man and know the guy will never leave his wife, they get cars, apartments and houses out of the deal.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
excuse me, sorry to interrupt you fossils. these ladies are not rap mamacitas. the music is reggaeton. too totally different genres of music. must be tough getting old.
now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Reactions: Africaida
What do you think of them? I dated one during my 1st visits to the DR but she moved on to dating guys from Cerros de Gurabo instead of Americans.
She was bad in bed though. I could post a video that has her at the start of it that is SFW. However I am not sure if this would be against posting rules.

Trainman my advise is toenjoy it while you got it then move onto the next video star, You can always go back and show your boys the vids in the future. :)

dr_dreamin

Jan 20, 2010
If you think that smiling at a$$holes is easy ...

Well ... it depends on how easy you think it is to pretend to like and sleep with men who brag about dating a hot woman, and then denigrate her sexual performance (thereby implying that the fault lay with the woman's sexual prowess). These women are paying for their lunch.

Reactions: Africaida

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
excuse me, sorry to interrupt you fossils. these ladies are not rap mamacitas. the music is reggaeton. too totally different genres of music. must be tough getting old.
now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Reggaeton, Rap, Rock, Country, R&B, What-Ever.

A Groupie is a Groupie in music, sports, politics....they're all the same.

If you're ever lucky enough to live long enough to enjoy your "Fossil" years you will see that everything "new" is nothing more than the same old wine in a brand new bottle.

Kids!

Warning: If you never heard the following played on the radio you may need to pay more attention to what's happening around you.

YouTube - loggins & messina - same old wine - Sittin' In

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Well ... it depends on how easy you think it is to pretend to like and sleep with men who brag about dating a hot woman, and then denigrate her sexual performance (thereby implying that the fault lay with the woman's sexual prowess). These women are paying for their lunch.

It's called working within one's skill set. :lick:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Reggaeton, Rap, Rock, Country, R&B, What-Ever.

A Groupie is a Groupie in music, sports, politics....they're all the same.

If you're ever lucky enough to live long enough to enjoy your "Fossil" years you will see that everything "new" is nothing more than the same old wine in a brand new bottle.

Kids!

Warning: If you never heard the following played on the radio you may need to pay more attention to what's happening around you.

YouTube - loggins & messina - same old wine - Sittin' In

haha, you 're funny. kind of like my grandpa.....:ermm:

baby bori

May 18, 2010

Berzin are you a male or female??? By the way whether it be a video vixen, college educated professional or lower middle class background woman guess what??? Sooner or later the man has to pay its a given fact!!!! So in essence whether it be a video girl or upper middle class or high class woman the man is hit we sooner or later have to pay up!!!! Nice apartment, home, car, furniture, food, jewelry guess what who mostly covers/pays for that????? 99% the man does its a part of life Berzin so in essence once a man establishes a relationship and/or marriage men one way or the other will be viewed as pendejos by other members of society its a give and take situation regardless of what a woman tells a man!!!! Berzin if you are a man and have a girlfriend/ or wife furniture, apartment or house,vehicle,food,etc. guess what you ended up paying up buddy!!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Berzin if you are a man and have a girlfriend/ or wife furniture, apartment or house,vehicle,food,etc. guess what you ended up paying up buddy!!!!

Sometimes we get lucky and have things paid for by the ladies!!!!!:bunny::bunny:

Sugar mamas do exist.:surprised

Reactions: waytogo

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Don't you, guys, like to spoil the woman that you love? Or you have to be a pendejo to be generous towards a lady?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
once a man establishes a relationship and/or marriage men one way or the other will be viewed as pendejos by other members of society its a give and take situation regardless of what a woman tells a man!!!! Berzin if you are a man and have a girlfriend/ or wife furniture, apartment or house,vehicle,food,etc. guess what you ended up paying up buddy!!!!

Maybe back in the 50's but not in today's society. Many guys I know have wives who earn more than they do. Ask any guy in the fields hardest hit by the recent recession (construction, sales, travel, real estate) who are married to wives in the least hard hit (health care, communications, government) and they will tell you the same.

Your 20th century template does not relate well to the 21st century reality.

Problems arise when some guys wish to be unequally yoked and guys who belong in Toyotas seek Porsches (metphorically speaking). They will always pay and it will never be enough.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Don't you, guys, like to spoil the woman that you love? Or you have to be a pendejo to be generous towards a lady?

Good point !!!!!!

I don't know most women I know, including myself, split bills with their partners.