Cheap Flight to POP from Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
I'm coming back to POP with my family this winter and I found a good deal January 9-16th from Ottawa to POP $522 taxes included on Air Canada Jazz, through Tripcentral.ca | All Inclusive Vacations | Packages | Last Minute Travel | Cheap Flights They've got lots of other great deals right now for AI's and other flights. It's my first time booking with them, but I paid over $700 to come down with Air Canada in August and over $600 to come down with Continental in May.... I think $522 is a good deal for the high season :)

I've posted this on the travel thread but perhaps it could be moved to the airline info thread?

Last edited:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Flights from Ottawa

I really havn't looked but I know Westjet is flying out of Toronto and offering very competitive prices.

S

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
That looks like a reasonable price. CanJet also has direct YOW to POP flights right now so keep an eye on their rates before you book.
I would avoid Toronto like the plague unless there is a significant savings. Any time it snows Toronto is a nightmare.

Mar 1, 2009
Still not what I'm used to flying out of Miami, but I will take it!!!!!!!! Hopefully more flights and cheaper rate will eventually appear.

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Still not what I'm used to flying out of Miami, but I will take it!!!!!!!! Hopefully more flights and cheaper rate will eventually appear.

You planning in flying from O town to POP? I wish I was flying anywhere from Miami cuz that'd mean I'm not stuck up here in this snow mixed with freezing rain today.... :cheeky: This is the cheapest rate I've found this year and I've been shoppin around. Last year when Gotravelsouth was still around, I was able to get a package deal for a 4star AI for less than my flight this time :ermm:

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
That looks like a reasonable price. CanJet also has direct YOW to POP flights right now so keep an eye on their rates before you book.
I would avoid Toronto like the plague unless there is a significant savings. Any time it snows Toronto is a nightmare.

I've been watching Canjet flights and their best rate was still higher than AC Jazz. I've already booked now... but I'm pretty confident in the deal I got. I'm flying from Ottawa to Montreal, and definitely avoiding TO lile the plague. Last time I flew through TO, I had to spend the night in Pearson and they kick you out of the secure gate area to the main area where there's no comfortable places to crash... I woke up at 3AM in front of the Air Jamaica counter because they had the only bench seats without dividers... and some weirdo was bent over staring at me just inches away from my face... LOL

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
WestJet

YYZ to AZS on Dec 11-18 cost me $523

There is a sale on now - after I booked :-(( - that allows flights thru February

WW

Status
Not open for further replies.