carribean men's paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i was reading a story in sosua news about a new beach bar with the name CMP. any details ? i usually take the square root of anything i read in sosua news. :paranoid:

Reactions: Tamborista

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
its not on the beach- its way out on pedro clisante, unless they have moved to a new location

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
someone mentioned that they opened a small beach bar just a few stalls before big d's. i did not see it when i was there a few weeks ago, so its new.

aparantly they also have girls walking up and down the beach wearing bright red shirts advertising the club.

as i understand its just a small bar, not like thier other place down pedro clisante. but surely, they've set up in order to advertise the other place.

someone mentioned that they opened a small beach bar just a few stalls before big d's. i did not see it when i was there a few weeks ago, so its new.

aparantly they also have girls walking up and down the beach wearing bright red shirts advertising the club.

as i understand its just a small bar, not like thier other place down pedro clisante. but surely, they've set up in order to advertise the other place.

They have the 2 places one on the beach and the big club on Pedro Clisnte. Now that makes me think why all the sweeps of the girls in front of all the discos but this place thrives????? Does anyone else agree on this conspiracy theory with me. I think CMP is in bed with the new govt in Sosua and they are trying to take out the competition.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Does anyone else agree on this conspiracy theory with me. I think CMP is in bed with the new govt in Sosua and they are trying to take out the competition.

Then Passions must be in on it also. They've remodeled & expanded.

And it's really nic....I mean, uh, I heard its really nice inside. :bunny:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
conspiracy is possible. but there's not but so much a beach bar can do.

yes, passions has remodeled. their beds are really comfy....so i heard..:laugh:

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
No conspiracy...just some pay...some don't...and you get what you pay for!

I'm sure the unit owners of Club Residencial are very happy about the opening of such a classy, low-key gentleman's club with such subtle signage...directly across the street... :bunny:

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
No conspiracy...just some pay...some don't...and you get what you pay for!

I'm sure the unit owners of Club Residencial are very happy about the opening of such a classy, low-key gentleman's club with such subtle signage...directly across the street... :bunny:

why would this bother the unit owners of Club Residencial ? Have you any personal bad experience after it opened ?

Status
Not open for further replies.