Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 'friend' wants to know -

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My 'friend' wants to know -

Dear Badpiece -

I have a 'friend' who asks -

After how many years, how many kids, how many good times and bad, can a Gringo start to relax, confident in the belief that his younger, hotter wife genuinely loves him?

Inquiring minds want to know -

Last edited by pedrochemical; 11-19-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Because I do not want to look like a dumb-ass who cannot spell.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pedrochemical View Post
    Dear Badpiece -

After how many years, how many kids, how many good times and bad, can a Gringo start to relax, confident in the belief that his younger, hotter wife genuinely loves him?

Do the kids bear a strong resemblance to her "cousin"?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

when they buy matching slippers

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

when he tells her he is NOT going to bring her to the USA EVER!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

If she can possibly genuinely love someone - she probably loves him. Otherwise she probably loves the stability he represents.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Usually a good sign.....

Quote Originally Posted by pedrochemical View Post
    Dear Badpiece -

When four friends come visit you, and you tell you Hunni your going to the other side of the island to "sight see" for 5 days....when the day comes, you go....get to the hotel on the other side of the Island..start to unpack....when you discover your main squeeze has packed 3 boxes of these!!!...with a note that says...Missing you already!!...have fun, be safe, see you soon.... Love Yesenia...Always liked that name.......ok..I know...I know... and then I woke up...

CONDOMS.....For some reason picture won't post....Bummer.....you know me and pictures.....

WOW!!!!...........KEEPER......If this should EVER HAPPEN you have ARRIVED......PM me if she has a sister.

Nice fantasy....but I would be willing to bet this happens.....I think??
    Last edited by rice&beans; 11-20-2010 at 01:40 AM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator - Central Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rice&beans View Post
    ..... CONDOMS.....For some reason picture won't post....Bummer.....you know me and pictures.....

Post Thanks / Like

With permission from Badpiece, I would like to give you the Dominican joke relating to this issue:
    Once upon a time, a reasonably "normal" looking Dominican marries his girl, and she gets preggy. A beautiful, light-skinned, baby boy is born. He is happy, she is happy. The following year there is another beautiful, light-skinned, baby is born. This goes on for two more years! Then the following year, she bears a very dark, what Dominicans call "ordinary", baby. Love conquers all and time goes by.

Eventually, this oddity starts eating away and one day he broaches the subject. He says how was it possible after so many "beautiful" babies, cold she bear such an "ordinary"-looking baby?

She looks at hubby and says: "El negrito es el único suyo!!"

HB

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    With permission from Badpiece, I would like to give you the Dominican joke relating to this issue:
    Once upon a time, a reasonably "normal" looking Dominican marries his girl, and she gets preggy. A beautiful, light-skinned, baby boy is born. He is happy, she is happy. The following year there is another beautiful, light-skinned, baby is born. This goes on for two more years! Then the following year, she bears a very dark, what Dominicans call "ordinary", baby. Love conquers all and time goes by.

Eventually, this oddity starts eating away and one day he broaches the subject. He says how was it possible after so many "beautiful" babies, cold she bear such an "ordinary"-looking baby?

She looks at hubby and says: "El negrito es el único suyo!!"

HB
    not just Dominican
    Johnny Be Fair (by Buffy Ste. Marie) | Cantaria Folk Song Archive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast