My 'friend' wants to know -

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Dear Badpiece -

I have a 'friend' who asks -

After how many years, how many kids, how many good times and bad, can a Gringo start to relax, confident in the belief that his younger, hotter wife genuinely loves him?

Inquiring minds want to know -

:bunny:;)

Last edited:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Dear Badpiece -

After how many years, how many kids, how many good times and bad, can a Gringo start to relax, confident in the belief that his younger, hotter wife genuinely loves him?

Do the kids bear a strong resemblance to her "cousin"?

Reactions: dr_dreamin

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
If she can possibly genuinely love someone - she probably loves him. Otherwise she probably loves the stability he represents.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Usually a good sign.....

Dear Badpiece -

When four friends come visit you, and you tell you Hunni your going to the other side of the island to "sight see" for 5 days....when the day comes, you go....get to the hotel on the other side of the Island..start to unpack....when you discover your main squeeze has packed 3 boxes of these!!!...with a note that says...Missing you already!!...have fun, be safe, see you soon.... Love Yesenia...Always liked that name.......ok..I know...I know... and then I woke up...

CONDOMS.....For some reason picture won't post....Bummer.....you know me and pictures.....

WOW!!!!...........KEEPER......If this should EVER HAPPEN you have ARRIVED......PM me if she has a sister.

Nice fantasy....but I would be willing to bet this happens.....I think??

Last edited:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
..... CONDOMS.....For some reason picture won't post....Bummer.....you know me and pictures.....

vigniv.jpg

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
With permission from Badpiece, I would like to give you the Dominican joke relating to this issue:
Once upon a time, a reasonably "normal" looking Dominican marries his girl, and she gets preggy. A beautiful, light-skinned, baby boy is born. He is happy, she is happy. The following year there is another beautiful, light-skinned, baby is born. This goes on for two more years! Then the following year, she bears a very dark, what Dominicans call "ordinary", baby. Love conquers all and time goes by.

Eventually, this oddity starts eating away and one day he broaches the subject. He says how was it possible after so many "beautiful" babies, cold she bear such an "ordinary"-looking baby?

She looks at hubby and says: "El negrito es el ?nico suyo!!"

HB

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
With permission from Badpiece, I would like to give you the Dominican joke relating to this issue:
Once upon a time, a reasonably "normal" looking Dominican marries his girl, and she gets preggy. A beautiful, light-skinned, baby boy is born. He is happy, she is happy. The following year there is another beautiful, light-skinned, baby is born. This goes on for two more years! Then the following year, she bears a very dark, what Dominicans call "ordinary", baby. Love conquers all and time goes by.

Eventually, this oddity starts eating away and one day he broaches the subject. He says how was it possible after so many "beautiful" babies, cold she bear such an "ordinary"-looking baby?

She looks at hubby and says: "El negrito es el ?nico suyo!!"

HB

not just Dominican
Johnny Be Fair (by Buffy Ste. Marie) | Cantaria Folk Song Archive

Dear Badpiece -

When he comes home and says he is broke and cant support her or the 5 other guys kids, that is when he will finally find out if she loves him.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
So he may never know?
Wow.
Mind you he is in his mid 80s so he has probably forgotten more things than he could ever imagine knowing.....

OK, thanks Badpiece 'Yoda' 33!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Cmon dude at 80 who gives a sh#$T as long as you can still get it up

This is one funny thread!

:surprised Think about it:glasses: An 80 year can still produce a child?

It happens!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If some of you want to know what it takes for Dominican women to fall in "love" with you, go hang out in the barrios and see the type of tigres they give their attentions to.

Hang out at the local colmado and check out the scene. Watch them socialize.

Look at the chicas as they gaze dreamily into the eyes of their no good, jobless, philandering boyfriends.

You know, the ones they'll spend your money on, the money you send her when the baby is sick. HIS baby, by the way.

Then do a comparison between you and him. Do you consider yourself a better catch? Yeah?

Then ask yourself why she would even give someone like YOU (not him) the time of day.

If you can answer that question honestly, you may have the instincts to survive dating in the DR.

Si no, te vas a joder bien jodido.

Reactions: catcherintherye
If some of you want to know what it takes for Dominican women to fall in "love" with you, go hang out in the barrios and see the type of tigres they give their attentions to.

Hang out at the local colmado and check out the scene. Watch them socialize.

Look at the chicas as they gaze dreamily into the eyes of their no good, jobless, philandering boyfriends.

You know, the ones they'll spend your money on, the money you send her when the baby is sick. HIS baby, by the way.

Then do a comparison between you and him. Do you consider yourself a better catch? Yeah?

Then ask yourself why she would even give someone like YOU (not him) the time of day.

If you can answer that question honestly, you may have the instincts to survive dating in the DR.

Si no, te vas a joder bien jodido.

Berzin they do definately love those guys down at the colmado. Very true statement. Sad but true

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Berzin,
Once he has had his meds I shall put your points to him.

He is originally from New Jersey although he speaks Italian!?
He has been on holiday here a long long time.
He must like it here as he never seems to go back.

Thanks for your observations.

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
Given his age.. why should he worry.. he'd better get it on with as many as he (and his willy) possibly can and enjoy his time... Just tell him not to bring ANY of them to the states, not give them any cash other than basic needs (taxi, underwear, caba?a and maybe 5 bucks pocketmoney), not promise them anything.. and just get it on!!!