2-week apartment rentals in Santiago?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
I'd like to rent an apartment for about two weeks, for the end of December. My girlfriend and I would be staying there.

Is anyone here renting apartments in Santiago? I know it's almost impossible, but I prefer dealing directly with the owner instead of a middleman. Our only requirement is that the bedroom A/C works well. The last one we rented near PUCMM was nice and in a good area, but the A/C wasn't working all too well.

Thanks.

baby bori

May 18, 2010
I'd like to rent an apartment for about two weeks, for the end of December. My girlfriend and I would be staying there.

Is anyone here renting apartments in Santiago? I know it's almost impossible, but I prefer dealing directly with the owner instead of a middleman. Our only requirement is that the bedroom A/C works well. The last one we rented near PUCMM was nice and in a good area, but the A/C wasn't working all too well.

Thanks.

How much did you pay last time?? Where was it and who did you contact? Was it furnished???? Would like some details I'm considering doing the same!!! If you can please send me a pm thanks!!!