Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the sister switch. can it be done?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default the sister switch. can it be done?

dear badpiece, i find myself in a bit of a bind. after over three years of courtship and considerable expense and labor chasing one very fine young dominicana, now i think i'm in love with her sister!! i don't want to get into too many details, but the girls are from a well known and successful family. i get along great with the parents and all the family. my question to you, badpiece, has the sister switch ever been successfully pulled off in the dominican republic. and if so, what technique would you use? is it impossible? should i share my thoughts with anyone associated with the family, the sister i now want perhaps? am i a pathetic dreamer that should give up my dream? HELP!!!!!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miloskorac View Post
    Does she have more sisters?
    Or have you checked all other female relatives?
    Who knows what can show up?

Are you from Utah?
    LOL too funny +10

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by todobien View Post
    dear badpiece, i find myself in a bit of a bind. after over three years of courtship and considerable expense and labor chasing one very fine young dominicana, now i think i'm in love with her sister!! i don't want to get into too many details, but the girls are from a well known and successful family. i get along great with the parents and all the family. my question to you, badpiece, has the sister switch ever been successfully pulled off in the dominican republic. and if so, what technique would you use? is it impossible? should i share my thoughts with anyone associated with the family, the sister i now want perhaps? am i a pathetic dreamer that should give up my dream? HELP!!!!!
    Go ahead and try and post back the result. It is going to be an excellent type of entertainment.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I know for a fact it can be done...as a matter of fact I know a guy in my hometown who went even further. He had been with his wife for about 10 years and had two kids when he started "courting" the youngest sister. Eventually got her pregnant and long story short he now lives with both of them...Yes this is for real.

Also in my hometown a very successful doctor whose wife died pretty young ended up marrying the younger sister.

I pulled it off when I was in my teenage years, but in my case being so young it wasn't any kind of serious relationships.

If you do pull it off you may be the first foreigner to do this...so I say go for it. What do you have to lose, but a couple of limbs...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a Seinfeld episode that covers something like this doing the "roommate" switch. Of course, plans go awry when Jerry tries it:

YouTube - Seinfeld the switch

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy hour!

Off Topic - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suarezn View Post
    If you do pull it off you may be the first foreigner to do this...

I CAN DO IT
    WOMEN CAN'T RESIST ME, I'M THE COMPLETE PACKAGE.......

B in Santiago

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you could make a Todobien "sandwich" with the sisiters.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

dear badpiece, i find myself in a bit of a bind. after over three years of courtship and considerable expense and labor chasing one very fine young dominicana, now i think i'm in love with her sister!!!!!
    I would've thought the good Dr. would have jumped all over this one.

Thinking of wasting "over three years" of chasing one sister just to throw it all away going after the other? What a waste. Marry the one and let her tell her sister how great you are. Have a bunch of bambinos and make her an auntie. She will show you much appreciation once you've cemented your place as a reliable family member. Any other move on your part is doomed to failure after all I'm sure that after a life time of hand me downs one more is the last thing she's thinking about but a ride on big sister's bike? That's a whole different story. Then slap yourself back to reality and hope that they never get into another argument again.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell Yeah it can be done!!!! You need to feel out the other sister to see how receptive she is to this, be cautious in how you approach this. Take it slow and you should have success especially if your current girl talks highly of you. You can keep both if you play your cards right and the sister can be your Cunada con derechos!!!! I have personally enjoyed several of these relationships, they can be fun and a little hairy at times, but you only live once.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast